Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster
Just mentioning the word “Lamborghini” conjures up many images: racing down sunny Miami streets, aerodynamic lines and chassis so low you can almost touch the road. In a Lamborghini Aventador, those fantasies are yours for the weekend. Don’t forget your sunglasses — you’ll be soaking up the sun for days on end in this open-top, two-seat roadster.
All Hail the V12
With hybrid and all-electric engines becoming more robust than ever, meaty combustion engines like the V12 are close to extinction. BMW, Mercedes, Rolls-Royce and Lamborghini have already announced plans to abandon it in coming years. To get one more taste of pure adrenaline and unadulterated power, reserve our Lamborghini Aventador rental with a naturally-aspirated V12 capable of:
- Providing 730 horsepower
- Getting 509 lb-ft of torque
- Going from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 2.9 seconds
- Reaching a top speed of 217 miles per hour
This is Prestige’s only exotic car rental with a V12 engine. Don’t settle for anything less. This is a beastly barrier-breaking behemoth you just can’t miss.
What good is all of that power without an expertly-crafted powertrain? Despite its sheer strength, this Lamborghini Aventador S rental tackles turns and bumps with:
- A seven-speed automated-manual transmission for impeccable shifting response
- Rear-wheel steering systems for almost supernatural turning accuracy
- An active steering system for intelligent directional assistance
Armed with those features and a low center of gravity, this Lamborghini rental is the stuff high-octane dreams are made of. As the needle nears the 8,500 RPM redline, envious onlookers will have to hold onto their hats as you fly by in a colorful blur of Italian lightening.
The Supercar Poster Child
A Lamborghini rental isn’t just a chance to harness ungodly power. It’s a chance to show off. This Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster rental oozes cool with:
- A removable roof
- Trademark butterfly doors
- Sharp aerodynamic lines that lead to fighter-jet-style intakes and an aggressive road-ravaging grill
This is a supercar rental that looks as mean standing still as it does flying down highways. There’s nothing low-key about a Lamborghini Aventador rental, so be ready for jaw drops and photo ops.