Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
The Porsche 911 Carrera is a testament to the German carmaker’s ingenuity. While the first 911 Carrera was introduced in 1973 as a racecar, its name is a nod to the daring border-to-border Carrera Panamericana Race held in Mexico in the early 1950s.
By preserving its forefather’s distinguished silhouette and adding some contemporary flair and plenty of muscle, the Porsche 911 Carrera is a history lesson, but not the kind that’ll put you to sleep. A Porsche 911 will keep you wide awake with red-line highway dashes and plush interiors.
Grab a cup of coffee. Class is now in session.
The Pinnacle of Porsche Performance
Decades of research and racing have culminated in the Porsche 911 Carrera. With our Porsche rental, you get everything that makes it top of the line and leader of the pack:
- A Twin-turbo 3.0-liter flat six-cylinder engine delivering 379 horsepower
- A high-precision Porsche Doppelkupplung transmission for tactile shifting
- Oval sport tailpipes activated with the push of a button. Perfect for loud, rumbling arrivals.
- Porsche Active Suspension Management
With all of those features, the 2023 Porsche 911 Carrera goes from 0 to 60 miles per hour in four seconds.
Start Your Engines Surrounded by Class
To really feel like a world-class racer, your sports car rental’s interior needs to match what’s under the hood in attitude. As you slide in, you’ll notice some not-so-classic yet totally luxurious additions that elevate the 911 to modern tastes and needs:
- Ventilated leather sport seats with 14-way automatic adjustments
- Seven-color ambient lighting across the interior
- 360-degree views from high-resolution cameras on the console screen
- Bose surround sound system
Our model is wrapped in classic Bordeaux red all the way up to the headliner. Even if you’re just traveling around the east coast, the colorful accents, fine leather and fantastic acoustics put you in world-class accommodations.
A Timelessly Classic Exterior
From the Porsche logo across the tail lights to LED headlights in those trademark round casings, everyone in your path knows you’re in a Porsche. This 911 Carrera rental features:
- A wide body for curve-hugging stability
- 21-inch Spyder design wheels
- New recessed door handles that don’t disrupt the 911’s beautiful silhouette
- A rear wing that can be raised with the push of a button for increased aerodynamics
The 911 Carrera’s exterior is the tuxedo of the luxury sports car world — timeless, simple and elegant. It’s a signal to the world that whoever’s in it is living the good life.